Please note once you have filed your online return your return must be received back with us within 14 days of filing to be eligible for a refund.
Standard Returns Terms
We can offer a refund or size exchange (UK only) on all items returned within 14 days.
Should you wish, we also offer a store credit option for returns where we will provide a refund onto a gift voucher and add 10% extra on top. This is only valid if the items are returned within the 14 day window. T&Cs apply
Returns must be clearly labelled inside the package with order number, name and action required, no returns will be accepted unless the returns authorisation form has been completed online.
How To Return
- Complete Returns Authorisation form with order number and email address.
- An automated email is then sent containing your RMA number and full instructions of where to send and how to send. If you do not receive the email please check your spam folder as it sometimes ends up here.
- Package your item with paperwork inside so that we can identify it and take to the post office. Remember to obtain proof of postage as we are unable to take responsibility for lost parcels that do not reach us. Return postage is payable by the customer.
- Await your refund. This will be issued within 14 days of receipt (up to 28 in peak periods). Please note chasing our customer service team will not speed up the process, if we have received it and you have completed all relevant forms, please rest assured that your refund will be issued within the allocated time frame.
- If an exchange has been selected we will send the new item out once we have processed your return, if we do not have the size that you require we will contact you.
How long do I have to return?
You have 14 days from receiving your item to file a return and then 14 days from filing to return the goods to Tikiboo. Anything received after this time may be rejected and returned to sender at cost.
Are returns free?
All return costs are paid by the customer unless agreed with Tikiboo Ltd that it is a faulty return.
Do you offer exchanges?
Exchanges are subject to stock availability and may be automatically approved on our portal but may not be eligible when we process it, please be aware of this when selecting exchange.
- Size exchanges only, If the item that you have purchased is too big or too small, you can swap for a different size.
- No exchanges on any Buy One Get One Free, sale or heavily discounted offers.
- Only 1 exchange will be allowed per order (you will not be able to return more than once to receive an exchange).
- Should you wish to swap the original product for a different product, you will need to return and re-purchase.
- Returns postage is paid for by the customer
- If you have paid using Klarna or Clearpay, it is your responsibility to ensure that the original bill is paid for on time.
- Exchanges only applicable to UK customers.
Store Credit + 10% Refund Option
If you select this method of refund we will refund you the price paid plus 10% extra. This is not applicable to the following:
Klarna or Clearpay purchases, discounted or sale items, items purchased with Tikipoints.
Gift Card Purchases
Please note we do not offer refunds on gift cards, all gift voucher sales are final and non returnable.
Klarna & Clearpay Purchases
Any items paid for with Klarna or Clearpay will be refunded via these methods.
What is not eligible for a refund to the original method paid?
- Items received after 14 days will only be issued with a credit voucher, please ensure you allow enough time when posting back as any items received after 14 days will automatically be issued a gift card.
- If the items are received after 28 days we cannot offer any refund on the item. If you would like the items returned to you this will be at your cost.
- Items must be packaged in original bags with labels attached, we cannot offer any refunds if labels have been removed.
- Items that smell of smoke or animals may be rejected and returned to sender.
- Any items that have been modified, dyed or taken up etc cannot be returned.
- Any customised items, special orders or special sizing.
- If the items show signs of being worn this will not be refunded and can be returned to you at your cost.
- Any swimwear that has the hygiene strip removed will not be accepted due to health and safety regulations, it will be returned to sender.
- If an item has been damaged through misuse and reported as faulty we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- Items that have been purchased with a gift card that has expired.
- Any item returned without the original paperwork or a completed Returns Authorisation Form will delay your refund being processed. If we are unable to determine who sent it, the return cannot be processed.
- If an item is returned to us from the post office due to not being collected, we are able to return the goods but this will be chargeable.
- Items obtained free via a Buy One Get One Free offer.
How long will my return take to process?
You can expect your refund within 14 days from the date we receive your returned item(s). Please do not chase our returns department daily after posting your item back, once received we will update our returns management system which will email you to notify you that the item has been processed
If you have not heard anything within 4 weeks of sending to us please email email@example.com and we will look into this further for you. All return costs are paid by the customer unless agreed with Tikiboo Ltd that it is a faulty return.
International customers: If a parcel is refused by the customer and returned due to non payment of import duties, this will be at the cost of the customer. If you wish to have the item resent Tikiboo Ltd reserves the right to charge another shipping fee to resend. Please note all taxes are to be paid by the customer, Tikiboo Ltd is not responsible for paying these. Refunds will only be issued once the item is back at our premises.
Items Not Received
Please note we cannot be held responsible for losses of items returned back to us using a non tracked service.
Consumer Damaged Goods
Tikiboo cannot be held responsible for damage caused by the consumer, this includes rips, tears, fraying or any other damage that is not deemed as a manufacturing fault. This also includes excessive wear causing seams to split, rubbing, scuffing or damage cause by other more abrasive garments being layered on top of the items, ie hydration belts, jackets with velcro or zips, canicross harnesses.
Partial Refunds For Faults
Should you be offered a partial refund for a minor fault, acceptance of this states that you are happy to keep the item in its current state and that any warranty period is void, the item will be deemed non-returnable.
Incorrect Items Received
If an incorrect product was received in error, we will arrange a DPD collection between Monday-Friday, alternatively should this not be convenient for you we can arrange a pre-paid label for you to return, we will then send out the correct item to you. Please email our returns team firstname.lastname@example.org to process this.
- Please note that any faulty items have to be pre-approved by customer services prior to returning.
- If the item is faulty we are happy to offer a replacement (please inform us of any faults as soon as possible).
- This must be reported within the first 28 days of receiving items and no refund or exchange can be offered on items outside of this time period.
- Any manufacturing faults are usually evident within the first 28 days so anything beyond that can only be classed as general wear and tear.
- If you have a faulty item Tikiboo Ltd will reimburse postage costs up to $4.99 for returned items. Please note any special postage services that are deemed above and beyond the necessary services will be at cost to the customer.
Offers in Sale Events
If you have received discounts or offers in our sale events please be aware that this will be void if returning one item. For example if you use a buy one get one free offer and return one item you will not receive a refund. To be eligible for the refund you will need to return the whole order.
Gift Card & Discount Voucher Purchases Including Tikipoints
- If you have paid partially with gift voucher our system will automatically refund the gift card before any other payment method.
- If you have paid using Tikipoints this will void the code used and you will not be able to use it again.
- If you have used your Tikipoints vouchers to receive a discount on your purchase, the refund you'll receive will only cover the actual cash amount you paid for the items. For example, if you bought leggings for $52.99 and applied a $14.99 Tikipoints voucher. In this case, you would receive a refund of $37.99, and the voucher would be voided.
- Tikipoints vouchers do not hold any monetary value and cannot be reinstated once refunds have been processed. Discounts are distributed evenly across all items in your order. For instance, if there is a $21.99 discount spread across three items, each item will be discounted by $7.99.
- If the entire order has been paid for with a Tikipoints voucher no refund can be issued, these are a 1 time use discount voucher and cannot be re-used.
- Please also note that if you choose credit as a refund option the credit only lasts for 1 year from issue.
Please refer to the Consumer Rights Act for information on your statutory rights.
According to Distance Selling Regulations, when purchasing products the Consumer has the option to repudiate the contract without specifying any reasons for a period of at least 14 days. This period starts on the day the product is received by or on behalf of the Consumer. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
The consumer can easily report any products they want to return. This can be done by completing our returns authorisation request form which can be found here: To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the consumer to send their communication concerning their exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation.
If the consumer cancels this contract, Tikiboo Ltd will reimburse to the customer all payments received from them, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if the consumer chooses a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Tikiboo), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Tikiboo is informed about the consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract. Tikiboo will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as the consumer used for the initial transaction unless the customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the consumer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. Tikiboo may withhold reimbursement until the goods are received back or the consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Returning the cancelled product to Tikiboo are done at the consumer’s own cost. The consumer shall send back the goods or hand them over to Tikiboo, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he/she has communicated his/her withdrawal from this contract to Tikiboo. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. The consumer will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
On Monday-Friday from 9:30am -21.00pm you can reach us by e-mail: email@example.com
The returns address once approved is:
Tikiboo Ltd- Returns
24-28 St. Leonards Rd,